Life at Hayes Manor
Our Activities Office coordinates a variety of programs that include Bingo, exercise classes and yoga, painting and crafts, and computer classes. You may participate in frequent outings to concerts, plays, museums, dinner theatres and casinos. Our weekly "happy hour" is a favorite with residents. Several afternoons a week, you can enjoy a movie in our multipurpose activity room, and in-house entertainment is provided regularly. We honor all birthdays and anniversaries, and we also celebrate major holidays.
Each new resident undergoes an orientation with a Resident Coordinator. In addition to serving as confidante, the Resident Coordinator also assists residents with daily business, such as writing checks, paying bills and shopping.
Amenities and services provided include:
- Individually controlled heating/air conditioning
- 24-hour security with closed circuit TV system
- Three delicious meals a day
- 24-hour care provided by staff
- Morning and evening snacks
- Housekeeping service
- Barber/beautician on premises
- Weekly shopping trips
- Ecumenical services weekly and monthly
in the Dreer Memorial Chapel
- Laundry Services
Short-term stays (Respite Care) are available